Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Trump International Hotel & Tower

Keith and Kelly were married in the Skyline Room at Trump Tower located at 401 North Wabash Avenue, in downtown Chicago. Monika B. Lotter, Director of Catering, 312 588-8000 and her staff were fantastic to work with. I was truly impressed by their willingness to help with the smallest of details and I was especially impressed that it seemed like every staff person in the hotel looked me in the eye and greeted me.

This was my first time working with Debi Lilly, Chief Eventeur, at A Perfect Event, Inc. Debi was clearly on top of every detail and provided a calm but professional presence during the rehearsal, wedding and reception. You can contact Debi at 773 244-9333 or debi@aperfectevent.com. Debi and Monica were a great team.



Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

No comments: