Thursday, September 4, 2008

White Pines Golf Club


My first visit to White Pines Golf Club was two years ago when Denise and Joe were married there. Last year I conducted a wedding for Joe’s sister Bernadette and Reginald, who were married at Promontory Point, part of the Chicago Park District. This year a mutual friend of both couples, John and Jennifer were married at the White Pines. They have a charming outdoor area for the wedding and the inside reception area is also very nice. Call the banquet manager, Ginger, at 630-766-0304, ext.2 or email banquetoffice@whitepinesgolf.com for more information. I found Ginger was delightful to work with and I look forward to my next visit to White Pines.

It's always rewarding to have couple refer me to their friends and family. I joked with Denise, Joe, Bernadette and Reginald, Jennifer and John about which one of their family members or friends would be contacting me about conducting their wedding in 2009. I hope it happens!



Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

No comments: