Sunday, November 15, 2009

Mindy and Eric - James Hotel

This was my first wedding at the James Hotel and I was impressed. The staff were really helpful and great to work with and the room was especially attractive. Here was the team, at least the ones I met.

Venue: The James Hotel
Hillary Cavan, services manager and her staff were there to help throughout

Photographer: Pamela Luedeke Photography

Pamela has promised to provide some photos and I will post them later in a new post.

DJ: Toast and Jam
It is always a delight to work with the folk from Toast and Jam, this was no exception.

Planner: Here Comes the Party
This was my first time working with Marcy Alspach and Meghan Martinez, what a great team.

Florist: Dilly Lily
Usually the florist is gone by the time I get to the venue but this time I got to meet a couple of the people and compliment them on their arrangments.

I think Eric and Mindy were very happy with their choice of vendors and they are certainly worth your consideration.


No comments: