Monday, May 19, 2008

Chicago Wedding at the Mid-Day Club


Benita and Ken got married last fall at the Mid-Day Club on the 56th floor of the Chase Town in downtown Chicago. I have conducted several weddings there over the years and feel sad that the club closed on January 1 of 2008. The closing is truly unfortunate because it was a great venue for weddings and the views from all four sides of the building were tremendous plus the staff was very attentive and helpful and the food was always good.

As you will see in the photos, Ken’s father Paul and Benita’s mother Sandy stood up with them. The selections they made for their ceremony made clear their deep love for each other. In their vows they said, “When you fall, I will catch you. When you cry, I will comfort you. When you laugh, I will share your joy. No matter what lies ahead for us. I will see it as a journey. I know that all their family and friends wish them well on their journey.

These photos from the wedding were taken by Artisan Events, you can contact them at their toll free number, 877 227 WEDD

No comments: