Thursday, May 15, 2008

Wedding at Hotel Allegro

Amanda and Christopher were married in the Oak Room of the newly remodeled Hotel Allegro. The hotel has done a wonderful job of restoring the Oak Room and it is a beautiful setting for a wedding. The cocktail hour takes place in the second floor lobby and the food was outstanding.

The DJ was Roberto Monastero who is a delight to work with. He is professional, easy to work with and when I see him at a wedding I can always relax knowing that the music is in good hands. I have also worked with Nicholas from Clark Photographics and he too does an excellent job. The flowers were provided by Ray Hoffman and Aly Kurti from Aly's Posey Patch and they were strikingly beautiful.

Unfortunately I don’t have any photos of this wedding but I plan to begin including photos from future weddings. If you have questions about your wedding or are looking for vendor recommendations please contact me at Spirited Weddings, 312 671-1804 or at botto@SpiritedWeddings.com

Later I received a note from Amanda and Chris saying, "Thank you so much for Officiating at our wedding. The ceremony was absolutely beautiful and we have gotten so many compliments from our guests on what a great job you did!" As usual, I had a wonderful and rewarding time conducting their wedding.


No comments: