Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Weddings at The Peninsula in Chicago

Recently I conducted two weddings at The Peninsula in downtown Chicago. One was a Saturday evening black tie affair for about 170 guests. The other was on Sunday at noon and included about 70 guests. Jennifer Clarke, the catering sales manager and her staff did an exceptional job with both of the ceremonies and they are a delight to work with.

I was impressed at what appeared to be the ease at which the staff handled two very different styled weddings back-to-back. While they were always ready to assist and fill in where needed they were not overbearing. They were there to help in any way possible and that made it an easy and enjoyable ceremony and reception for me and I am certain for all the guests.

I highly recommend The Peninsula, if you are interested you can contact Jennifer at (312) 573-6701 or JenniferCLARKE@peninsula.com

No comments: