Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A Wedding at W Chicago City Center


Jessica and Brian got married in January at W Chicago City Center, 172 West Adams Street, Chicago. I have conducted several weddings at the W recently and always find that they provide a warm and inviting venue.

Jerry from Timothy Whaley & Associates was the photographer and they have graciously provided me with a couple of photos to share with you. I know that Jessica and Brian were delighted with the pictures and I found that Jerry was easy to work with.

I really enjoyed helping Brian and Jessica create their ceremony and then conduct it for them. They are both warm and outgoing people and they brought that into the ceremony they created.

As part of the ceremony I asked Jessica and Brian’s parents to stand and then asked them, “Will you gladly and freely bless the marriage of Brian and Jessica? Do you accept them as members of your family and pledge your supportive love to them in their new life together? If so will you please respond by saying, “We do.” Both sets of parents immediately responded with a strong and obviously heart-felt, “We do.” It was one of those tender moments that I have blogged about in the past. For more information about wedding ideas please look at my website, or contact me at botto@spiritedweddings.com

No comments: